Hong Kong Chapter of the American Guild of Organists Presents
SUMMER ORGAN ACADEMY
Join us for the fun to explore the “King of Instruments”.
This week-long summer organ day camp is a hands-on introduction to the pipe organ designed for participants aged 13-18.
The camp will include:– Daily organ lessons (group of 4) on pipe organs
– Daily practice time allocated to each participant
– Workshops on a variety of topics, including an introduction to the mechanism of a pipe organ
– Visits to area pipe organs
– Organ concerts
– Final student recital
The Summer Organ Academy is for you if you …
– would like to learn to play the organ, “The King of Instruments”
– want to learn how a pipe organ works
– have already developed basic keyboard skills
– want to improve your organ technique
– want to meet other young people with similar musical interests
– want to be inspired
22nd, August 2017, 2:30pm – 4pm
23rd, 24th, 25th, 28th and 29th August 2017 (Time: 9:00am – 4pm)
Final student recital:
29th August 2017, 8:00pm
For registration, please visit this link to the google form.